Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Who Am I?

                My blogs name, ”Compassionate Khimatics” originated from the word Compassionate simply because they says I'm a kind-hearted person and Khimatics from my first name, Kimberly, and Mathematics. The subject Mathematics because this is my favorite subject. I know there’s a lot of people who hate this subject and some are gifted. But for me, it’s a challenging subject. Why? Simply because it challenge me to think a solution to any problem. Just like human being, I know that there are problems that we faced but still we’re always looking for a solution for this particular problem.
               
                In mathematics, there’s a lot of competitions that we can compete, like the Philippine Math Olympiad, Mathematch, Metrobank MTAP-Challenge, etc.. There are also a lot of competitions I’ve compete for our school. Since elementary, I’ve been competing in different Math competitions until now that I’m a third year highschool student in Col. Lauro D. Dizon Memorial National High School.

                “If people do not believe that MATHEMATICS Is SIMPLE, it is only because they do not realize how complicated life is.” It is a quote about mathematics that I really admired.

No comments:

Post a Comment